Station Camp Elementary School


If your student will be attending Station Camp Elementary in person, please follow these steps: 

If you are having trouble logging into Skyward, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

  • Step 2 :: All documents that are listed below must be completed and brought with you to your Registration Night:
    • Registration Forms (if form is attached below, please print and complete prior to coming to the school) 
    • Driver’s License -or- State ID
      • For identification purposes
    • New Students Only Tennessee Certificate of Immunization
      • Needed for Kindergartners & new students only
      • Must provide before starting class
      • Out-of-state immunization certificates must be transferred to a current TN Immunization Form at the Sumner County Health Department or a Doctor’s Office. 
    • New Students Only Certified Birth Certificate
      • Needed for Kindergartners & new students only
      • “Mother’s Copy” is NOT accepted
    • Two Proofs of Residency
      • Address must be in the Station Camp Elementary school zone
      • Must connect directly back to the address in which you are claiming to reside
      • Must be in the primary custodial parent’s name
      • Accepted Proofs of Residency
        • Legal Document or Lease for a specific address (notary public or typed/handwritten letters from landowner are not accepted)
        • Current bill assigned to specific address
          • Accepted: electric, gas, water, landline telephone, and cable bills
          • NOT ACCEPTED: cell phone, credit card, or insurance bills
          • Builder contracts or letters MAY NOT be used as Proof of Residency
    • Custody Papers (if applicable)
      • For returning students, if we already have custody papers on file and nothing has changed since last year, this document does not need to be resubmitted.

 Additional Registration Information

  • Residency
    • A Truancy Officer may verify your residence at any time during the school year.
  • Custody
    • If your child is not living with BOTH biological parents, we must have a copy of custody papers to verify that the child is living with the primary residential parent.  This is for your child’s protection, as well as to protect the school from liability.  Frequently, copies of these papers that you may have given a previous school will not be in your child’s school record.  Some schools keep these in a separate file and do not transfer them with student record.
    • If there is anyone whom your child should not have contact, you must furnish us with documents to declare that. 
  • Birth Certificate
    • Your child must be registered under their name given on the birth certificate.  If there has been a name change, please supply us with either a copy of the new birth certificate or the court order of the name change.
    • TN Code Annotated 49-6-5106 states, “Use of name of birth certificate - A student shall be enrolled in school under the name that appears on such student’s certificate of live birth, or certificate of birth by adoption, if such adoption occurs prior to the child’s entrance into school… Court-ordered name changes will be entered on the student’s record upon receipt of appropriate court document.”
  • Withdrawal from Previous School
    • We will request records from your child’s previous school. 
    • You will need to go to the previous school to return all books and pay any outstanding charges. That school may hold school records until this is done and we will not be able to receive the information from them that we need.
  • Lunch Waiver Application
    • If your child was in the program at the Sumner County School from which he/she is transferring, then the program will still be in effect here.  If you are transferring from a school outside Sumner County, you must reapply on the Sumner County form.  If you have a child in more than one school, the application only needs to be filed at one school.  Several days may pass before your application is approved, so you will need to provide lunch for your child until the approval is finalized.  Any questions about the lunch waiver program should be directed to the SCE Bison Café manager.

If you have questions regarding enrollment, please contact Brittany O'Brien at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Our Mission

In partnership with parents and community, SCE's mission is to strive beyond educational expectations to instill a love of learning in each student. We will provide an environment that celebrates and explores our potential as diverse learners by embracing the uniqueness of the whole child.