Station Camp Elementary School

lunch nutr

2 Ways to Add Money to a Student's Lunch Account:

1. Send cash or check to school with your child.

Put money in an envelope or baggie with you child's first and last name.

Checks should be made payable to "SCE" and should include your phone number.

2. Login to My Payments Plus. 

my payments plus logo

With MyPaymentsPlus, you can add money to your child's accounts (for a small fee) or check the account balance (for free). You will need the student's ID number; please call us and we will be happy to give this to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 230-6861.

2 Types of Cafe Accounts:

1. Meal account :: Used to buy full meals, no extras

2. General "Special" account :: Used to buy anything, including full meals, extra milk, ice cream, chips, water bottles, etc.

When sending in money for your child, please indicate which type of account the money should go into.

Once a student has run out of money, he or she may charge a limited number of full meals (extras cannot be charged). After a meal is charged and the account balance is negative, a letter will be sent home, and you may possibly receive an automated phone call. Please pay charges promptly.

Lunch Prices

  • Student: $2.75 (includes milk)
  • Adult Guest: $5.50 (includes milk/iced tea)
  • County Employee: $4.00 (includes milk/iced tea)
  • Milk Carton: $.60
  • Extras: $.65 to $1.25

Breakfast Prices (8:00 until 8:30 am)

  • Student: $1.75
  • Adult: $2.15

Online Meal Benefits Application :: Free & Reduced School Meals Application (Sumner County)



  • Tammy Jones, Manager
  • Angie Riddle
  • Andrea Hargrave
  • Deborah Madden
  • Judith Plenger

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in  any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.  (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U. S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities and wish to file either an EEO or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (300)877-8339 or (800)845-6136 (in Spanish).
Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email.  If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Our Mission

In partnership with parents and community, SCE's mission is to strive beyond educational expectations to instill a love of learning in each student. We will provide an environment that celebrates and explores our potential as diverse learners by embracing the uniqueness of the whole child.