Welcome from the SCE PTO!
Welcome to the Station Camp Elementary PTO webpage. We are an organization of parents, teachers and staff members who strive beyond educational expectations to instill a genuine love of learning in each student. SCE is an environment that celebrates every child and explores their potential as diverse learners by providing a variety of instructional techniques, enriching technology, and hands-on activities. Our team advocates for the students through educational outreach, fundraising and community involvement. While we hope SCE parents will join us by becoming a member, all activities we sponsor are open to every SCE family.
What your PTO does…
The Station Camp PTO We support our students, staff and families through community building events and fundraising efforts needed to support our many programs. Here are some examples of what the PTO supports within the school:
- STEM Teacher (100% of salary for full-time position)
- New technology to support our teachers and assist with online learning
- Partnering with school to be virtual ready
- Outdoor play equipment
- Technology enrichment items in classrooms
- Continual enhancements in gym such as risers and sound system
- Related Arts and the art displays within the school
- Climbing wall
- Recruitment and coordination of most volunteers
Examples of community-building events, open to all families and staff, include:
- Grade-level potlucks twice a year
- Fall Festival
- Spirit Nights
- Bison Fun Run
- Teacher appreciation luncheons and week
- PTO general meetings, featuring topics important to parents and our school
Our success depends on the energy, enthusiasm and interest of our many volunteers. We hope you will consider joining our team! Please share your ideas to help support our mission of serving all students, staff and families at Station Camp Elementary. New ideas are always welcome.
This Year’s PTO Board Members
President – Kristina JamalPresident Elect – Jaclyn SecurcherVice President – Samantha RobbinsTreasurer – Kandace MartinSecretary – Brittany Stover
Become a Partner In Education Today!